7.10.2007





Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Bryson and I went to a Bees Baseball game and watched the fireworks it was hot, but fun! I thought I should update my blog a bit, cause Lindsay sent me her cute blog and mine hasn't been updated for awhile. :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so proud you updated your blog! You have to keep it up otherwise I won't know if you're alive! You guys are so cute.

kurt said...

Fun little lady you are!!

Ash said...

oops that was from me .... Kurt was log in....

beck said...

Such a cute house in that pic of your birthdays! Is that your house? I need to come see it! So cute!

Kristen Westbrook said...

HEY BECK!
YEAH THAT IS OUR HOUSE! YOU NEED TO COME SEE US! WE HAVE AN EXTRA ROOM IF YOU EVER NEED ANYWHERE TO STAY!!!!